Cemetery Rules and Regulations
|Download ICR Contacts for Funerals and Burials||cemetery map|
- The burials shall be limited to Muslims only according to the teachings of Islam and the rules and regulations of the State of New York.
- No part of the cemetery shall be reserved on ethnic, race, sect or country of origin basis.
- The families of deceased shall be responsible for the payment of the fees prior to burial or make arrangements for future payments.
- Families who want to reserve adjoining burial plots for their future use shall be permitted to do so upon payment of required maintenance fees. The Manager shall assign the lots in consultation with the owner for their future use.
- The Association reserves the right to remove, after due notice to the owner, any embellishment, effigy or inscription, which in the opinion of the Board, is unsightly, dangerous or not conforming to the Islamic traditions. The decision of the Board members in this regard shall be final.
- No crypt or mausoleum shall be built above ground. All markers with identifications shall be flush to the ground to facilitate mowing of grass.
- Placement of glass blocks or vases as receptacles of flower, either artificial or grown is prohibited.
- The price of Grave and standard headstone (Marker) is $950 adults and $475 for infant/child