ICR WIN is celebrating their 3rd annual Mother-Daughter High Tea Event May 21, 2016 2 – 5 pm. Tickets will be on sale April 1st thru May 7th. Purchase your tickets after Jumah Fridays at our table.
No tickets will be sold at the door…get your tickets now!
For tickets contact:
Azwana 585-857-8002, Annie El-Amin 585-414-1494, Roxana Ahmed 585-746-6820 or ICR Front Office.
Please note the Imam’s current schedule and attend classes.
- Before Khutbah (Sermon of Jumua)
– Recitation of the Holy Quran 12:00 pm
for 20 minutes
- After Maghrib Salat – Tafseer (Commentary and interpretation of the Holy Quran) for Youth and Adults
- 10:00am -12:00pm – Available for Sunday School and Community Matters
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Arabic Class for Adults both Brothers and Sisters
- After Maghrib Salat – Quran Recitation and Memorization for Youth
- After Fajr – Short Lecture “10 min” Seerah – The Life of
The Prophet (Peace be Upon Him)
- After Isha – Short Lecture “5-10 min” – Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
Islamic Center of Rochester would like to announce that our Muslim community will be able to pay and donate using a debit/credit cards located at the ICR main office.
The schedule for the Friday Khutbah can be found here:
Jumuah Khateeb Schedule ICR for Mar Apr May 2016